• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy Birthday Amy!!

rvrtrash

Happy Birthday from me as well. Hope everything is just "Special". :wink:

Steve

aemoo28

Thank you everyone!

A perfect 72 degree sunny day at a car show put on in memory of Brian Miller who died in his 20's and had a perfect 65 fastback which he restored and landed in various magazines. Every year his parents put on a show called Bowl 'n' Shine at Glacier Bowl in Everett in his memory, give out coveted bowling pin trophies, and bowl with Mustang buddies!

His touching story: http://www.mustangsnorthwest.com/page13353.asp

Satan had to throw in a fast move (her latest fave) and spit off spark plug #5 a couple of times so she could keep her name today, and to remind me of who's in charge.

I'm remembering THIS VERY day when I took delivery of my 68 CS, Satan in El Segundo, Calif. I met Paul and Ron for the 1st time who saved Jenn and I from the SoCal 110 degree hell. What a day; a day I will NEVER forget!!

And now off to a delicious Italian dinner at Pasta Bella in Ballard.

Then Jillian's for Billiards. Is that the name for pool shooting? And a-a-a-alco-hol.

franklinair

Amy girl- My absolute best wishes for you on your birthday. One day I'll make out there to meet you in person, and covet your C/S.

Neil

Mustanger

Haaaappppy Biiiirthdaaay!!! I know, I'm a little late but hey - enjoy the cake ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 13