• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Gtcs book

68 GTCS

I have been off this sight for some time now, my sister lost her battle with cancer and that combined with everyday issues, I found no time to catch up on what has been going on with this book. I would get on once in awhile to check in on the book progress, but never stayed on long. I was wondering why Paul is not on this sight anymore? I obviously missed something. I also have ordered 3 books and have prepaid for all of them. What has been happening???? I tried to go back and figure it out but have had no luck with this puzzle.

hookedtrout

I have been off this sight for some time now, my sister lost her battle with cancer and that combined with everyday issues, I found no time to catch up on what has been going on with this book. I would get on once in awhile to check in on the book progress, but never stayed on long. I was wondering why Paul is not on this sight anymore? I obviously missed something. I also have ordered 3 books and have prepaid for all of them. What has been happening???? I tried to go back and figure it out but have had no luck with this puzzle.

Just to try and clear up any confusion I will give you a quick up to date. Paul left the site and moved over to the SAAC web site and joined with them, the thread around why he left has been deleted so digging through old threads won't clear that up, you can go over to the SAAC and possibly make contact with Paul, if you check the thread below you will find the SAAC link. Just to make sure there is no confusion, the current Coffee Table book is not the same book. Jon the webmaster here is giving updates as Paul shares them with him and you can read that in the sticky thread titled as such. Good luck. Cory

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7387

aemoo28

I'm sorry your sister is gone. Was it the pink ribbon? I'm thinking of joining the "RACE FOR THE CURE" this year to honor all those who've lost this battle. Colon cancer is very close to me personally, with myself and my immediate family.

OP
OP

68 GTCS

My sister had breast cancer that spread into her bones and then to her liver, She was only 60. I also lost my dad in 2001, my mom in 2007, both to heart failure. This has been quite a decade. I am the youngest of 6 kids, I am only 47, (the youngest of 4 boys). Its hard to believe she's gone.

BroadwayBlue

Hi 68 GTCS,

Sorry for your losses. It's difficult losing close family in a short time.

I know from my own experiences.

Glad to have you back at the site - hope you find the time to stop by now and then and visit the GT/CS and HCS family.

Diesel Donna

I am sincerely sorry for your loss.

You will get through this but you will never get over it.
Take baby steps.

PFSlim

Good to have you back and sorry for your loss.

I think Cory spelled out Paul N.'s departure. You can also contact Paul N. about his book from a sticky that Jon posted at the top of the forum. I think he left Paul's web site and email address, if I am not mistaken.

Paul

Mustanger

My sister had breast cancer that spread into her bones and then to her liver, She was only 60. I also lost my dad in 2001, my mom in 2007, both to heart failure. This has been quite a decade. I am the youngest of 6 kids, I am only 47, (the youngest of 4 boys). Its hard to believe she's gone.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss ... it's never easy, and it makes us realize how precious life is and how special our friends and family are ... reach out to those close to you and we can all pray that you can experience peace in its time, God bless ...