• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. GT/CS Floor Mats

clubpro

New from R & R Classics

I have just had the mats below made for one of our members and they turned out better than I could have imagined. I will be selling them through my website if anyone is interested. The price is $85 plus shipping and you need to allow 2 to 3 weeks before you receive them. I will also have mats for the 2007 - 2009, but they will have the original GT/CS logo on them.

Cheers,

Ron

Attachments

• GTCS Floor mat.JPG
    GTCS Floor mat.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 40
  • GTCS Floor mats.JPG
    GTCS Floor mats.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 58

franklinair

Ron - Black would be perfect for my '68 C/S. I'd love to have a set.

Neil

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Absolutely Neil!

I have to take care of my best customer.

Cheers,

Ron

hookedtrout

Do they come in various colors? How heavy are they, I find light mats travel all over the place and drive me nuts. Heavy rubber mats seem to stay in place better.

Thanks

Cory

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Cory,

Right now they come in 5 colors - Black, Red, Blue, Tan & Gray. They are medium weight, but have the rubber anti-slip spikes on the back to prevent the mats from sliding around.

Cheers,

Ron

GT/CS S Code

Just ordered our set ...

Greetings again Ron,
I just sent the PayPal payment for our set in Black with the Red logos so that they'll match our car.
Many thanks again, as always .... great service!
Cheers,
Al & Laurie Page
aka
GT/CS S Code

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Kathy,

Yes they are and I should have my first set of 2007-2009 mats done by the end of this week. I will post a photo of them when I receive them.

Cheers,

Ron