• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Goofy Trophy

BigJim

Saturday we attended a local car show and the 68 GT/CS was again a big hit and even won a trophy. Unlike trophies we have won at other shows that have a car or steering wheel or some other automotive related item on it this one had a cow and fish on it. It took a while to figure it out but my wife finally realized the host was a restaurant call Two Tails which specialized in beef and fish (cow tails and fish tails) and the trophies were a not so subtle form of advertising for them.

Attachments

• trophy.jpg
    trophy.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 63
OP
OP
BigJim

BigJim

My wife doesn't care what the trophy looks like as long as she wins it.

quicknick

I love it! Usually I'll display the trophy's at the shop for a week or so before they get tossed in the trash, but that one would never make it out of the car show. :p

Diesel Donna

Just how big of a trophy was it? Was it T--H--I--S big, or
T----------H---------I----------S big ?