• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

found another true California Special!

I found a second California Specia this year while out looking for mach 1's it is an orig. 289 automatic in excellent condition with the orig paint job! It is in Agness Oregon in a trailer park....Gerald

OP
OP
G
I'm always looking for original 69 or 70 mach 1's. I would like to make a clone 429 boss so I am looking for a good start. I also like to go out on the hunt for these old cars just because of the thrill of finding something good. I found a real 67 shelby gt 500 last year but the guy knew for sure what he had. I have found countless chevelles and el caminos. The fastback mustangs are much harder to find though. I am waiting on a 68 fastback in Bandon Oregon right now. Its an original 6 cyl. car but in great rustfree cond. Gerald

OP
OP
G
No, she wouldnt sell it. It was white with red stripes. It was in incredible original shape for being so old! The lady has had it forever. Gerald