• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

FOR SALE!! Brittany Blue-GT/CS-428CJ

John McGilvary

>Original owner.
>Never restored.
>Original drive trane.
> In May issue of Mustang times.

>For more information-make offer-email me at, www.johnmcgilvary@msn.com

>250K,OBO.

I reserve the right to accept or decline any offer.

John

GTCSMustang

The car or the price?

The car is real, John is the original owner, and I assume the price is real too.

Scott

Perkchiro

Wow, first was Paul S., then Paul N., now John M. Seems like there are a lot of fine CS's up for sale. What's up?

OP
OP
J

John McGilvary

Wow, first was Paul S., then Paul N., now John M. Seems like there are a lot of fine CS's up for sale. What's up?

Just don't think my CS/CJ can ever be a driver again and thats what I want is a driver. Have never owned a car that I wouldn't feel cool about driving anywhere.

John

@Holmes

John
Well your timing for me is way off. I kinda figured that a car like yours would not be available for at least another 5yrs. I would sell everything I have to buy your car but unfortunately I have to many commitments already.
Please keep me in mind if for some reason its still available later on down the road.
Lassiter Holmes