• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Finally got my CS!!! ...

Mustanger

Well, I finally did it ... last Friday night I drove home in a '68 GTCS!! Thanks to Ron (http://www.californiaspecial.com/forums/t3741-gtcs-for-sale.html) for being the previous owner and caretaker, he allowed me the privilege of finally becoming a CS owner after a long time of searching for a good one ... I'll be posting some pic's from a local car show that I entered the following Saturday morning ... I'll be posting the Marti report in the appropriate thread also ...

Mosesatm

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Way to go. That looks like a great car.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Thanks, I'm getting many compliments, and I was able to talk to and inform some interested spectators and participants at the car show ...

joedls

Way to go Ruben!!! Maybe we can get our cars together for a crusie sometime. They'd look awesome together.

Midnight Special

Very very nice!! I loved that one from the minute it was posted "for sale"!
Congratulations Mustanger!

Attachments

• wht2.jpg
    wht2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 28
OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Thanks, everybody ... yeah, I'm pretty jazzed about having it ... even my little guy, who just turned 3 a couple of days ago, enjoys sitting in it and calling it "Daddy's California Special!!!" ...

p51

Most excellent, very cool, and all-together gnarly, dude !! :grin:
Congrats !

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

joedls said:
Way to go Ruben!!! Maybe we can get our cars together for a crusie sometime. They'd look awesome together.

... yeah, I thought that our cars are similar ... although I might find it, shall we say, just a little challenging keepin' up with you ...

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

p51 said:
Most excellent, very cool, and all-together gnarly, dude !! :grin:
Congrats !

... from a So-Cal dude to a Nor-Cal dude - "... DUUUUUDE ..."

joedls

Mustanger said:
... yeah, I thought that our cars are similar ... although I might find it, shall we say, just a little challenging keepin' up with you ...

You don't have to worry. I'll take it easy :wink: I DO think they'd look awesome cruising down the road together.

Diesel Donna

WOOOOO~HOOOOOO Ruben!!! It's about time! I'm so happy for you...like a new baby huh! Oh, btw...is your other new baby here yet? :grin:

~~~~Donna

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Diesel Donna said:
WOOOOO~HOOOOOO Ruben!!! It's about time! I'm so happy for you...like a new baby huh! Oh, btw...is your other new baby here yet? :grin:

~~~~Donna
Thanks, everyone ... the CS has been lots-o'-fun ... our next little one, next little Mustanger, is due on Christmas ... I guess my plans for where I'll be are set!!! ...

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

CVCC Car Show

Here are some pic's of my CS at the Chino Valley Community Church (CVCC) Annual Car Show ... Mama (and baby) was there along with Grandpa (my dad) and the little guy ... even the original TV series Batmobile was on display along with Herbie ... fun local show ...

Attachments

• cvcc06_1c.JPG
    cvcc06_1c.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 19
  • cvcc06_2c.JPG
    cvcc06_2c.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 17
  • cvcc06_3c.JPG
    cvcc06_3c.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 16
  • cvcc06_4c.JPG
    cvcc06_4c.JPG