• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Dream drive

g scott

To Charlotte for the 50th then up to DC, Gettysburg, Henry Ford Museum then northern US road trip back to Cali. Oh! Probably should get the GTCS finished first. lol

Midnight Special

....Just about anywhere....

Attachments

• DSC_0315.jpg
    DSC_0315.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 31

TraveledGTCS

Alaska and Hawaii, then I would have driven it in all 50 states. Alaska's still a possiblity, but pricewise is a bit much to ship to Hawaii and back just for a drive.

Happy New Year everyone.

Bill

green56

Dream Drive

would love to take the trip on rt 66 from Chicago all the way to California but age wise keeps me from going

sam

Blue Ridge Highway starting from Asheville, NC. And coastal road of New Hampshire and Maine. Happy New Year all.
Sam

karolscali

Anywhere right now!!. but there is about two feet of snow and only 10F!!!! I guess I should install a block heater. LOL.

AADaddy

Pacific Coast Highway 1 going North from San Francisco to Bodega Bay. Then cut over to Sonoma and drive through Wine Country.

Diesel Donna

My dream drive would be downtown Los Angeles and Hollywood

Well GO!! It isn't that far. I remember when I was new to SoCal and I went to Beverly Hills to get a car cover at Beverly Hills Car Cover. Scared to death that someone in a fancy car would touch mine! Then I found some place there that had GT/CS's for sale, Shelby's too...the "other" Mustang.

I've driven mine cross country and in NYC. Just got back at Thanksgiving from a X-country trip in another car. Stopped in Texas and had a wonderful afternoon with Arlie and Bill.

gazrox

Just take me anywhere that is warmer than -30C. Stupid weather in Saskatoon.

But I still couldn't resist driving in the snow when we moved house last month.

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 24