• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Do dogs chase cats?

rvrtrash

I love it! No, it's not Eleanor, although the same body style. This one is a '71 or '72 (judging by the front bumper and valance) but Eleanor was a '73--and yellow.

hookedtrout

Shows how out of touch I am with the whole Eleanor thing, I thought it was a gray 67/68 fastback. There was one before that I take it.

hookedtrout

Chase scene? That looks just like the local crash up derby we have every 4th of July. ;-)

Diesel Donna

Oh Scott!!! That was what made the movie COOL!!!
Cory? Now you really make me feel old.... I remember having a neighbor who had a yellow Mustang, same year and they named her Eleanor. I thought that was so cool to have that same car...but it WAS ugly.

By the way Scott it was really good to see you again when you came back to SoCal but we really should have made a run to Vince's! Or sent you home with a gallon of sauce.

~~~~Donna

CougarCJ

By the way Scott it was really good to see you again when you came back to SoCal but we really should have made a run to Vince's! Or sent you home with a gallon of sauce.

~~~~Donna

It was great to see you too Donna.
We will have to do Vince's for sure next time, I enjoyed your chile just the same.