• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS Class At Car Show

BroadwayBlue

I think they have it every year, but thought it's worth mentioning that
Mustangs Plus will have a 1968 California Special class at their
car show.
Got their flyer today - they are located in Stockton, CA

I think registrations are due by 4/17 or sooner to be eligible for trophies.

quicknick

How many CS's usually show up that they can have thier own class? Living in Michigan, my Calspec is the only one I've ever seen in the past 5 years. I would love to see another one at a car show. That would be awesome!

68gt390

quicknick said:
How many CS's usually show up that they can have thier own class? Living in Michigan, my Calspec is the only one I've ever seen in the past 5 years. I would love to see another one at a car show. That would be awesome!

quicknick;
Ever attend the Woodward Dream Cruise? I plan on trying to make it there this year. Maybe we can hook-up. Let me know.

Don :grin:

luisa2552

Hey Rich, when is the Mustangs Plus show? I don't think I'd take my CS but I'm an hour and a half away and I'd love to check out the show.

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

I'm not sure how many CS's they get there.

I believe the show is 4/22. I don't have the flyer in front of me right now
but I looked it up on the web and I see it listed for that date.

It's not the Reno Restomod show, it's the April show at their place.
Their website doesn't have the info on the April Show only the Reno show. They do have pics from past shows though.

www.mustangsplus.com

quicknick

68gt390 said:
quicknick;
Ever attend the Woodward Dream Cruise? I plan on trying to make it there this year. Maybe we can hook-up. Let me know.

Don :grin:
Don,
I have not been to the Dream cruise in about 8 years. The big Family reunion usually falls on that weekend and I am stuck here. Perhaps I can do some scamming and scheming to make it over there this year. I would love to hook up with you guys. Lets keep each other posted on that.
By the way, all of the other years I attended the Dream Cruise, I've still never seen another CS.(sigh)