• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Coupe Paint Job

Mosesatm

Do you think this is supposed to a quasi-Starsky & Hutch paint job?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

In Rhonda's part of the country the phrase would be, "That's different".

Perkchiro

Hey that's an insult to Starsky and Hutch. Their paint job looked cool. That mustang IS Butt-ulgy.

Steve in Missouri

somethingspecial

I worked in the JAIL for eight years, and I have seen alot of butts, and I agree, THAT IS BUTT UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perkchiro

somethingspecial said:
I worked in the JAIL for eight years, and I have seen alot of butts, and I agree, THAT IS BUTT UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still wondering...................why?:confused:

somethingspecial

NO!!!! Not cavity searches, but anyone being booked or returning from a work detail had to go through a strip search. We called them "NUTS AND BUTTS". One time just to break up the monotonony, I was strip searching six guys coming back from a work detail, so I waited until they were all naked, and had them start doing the HOKEY POKEY. They were half way through it before they realized what they were doing. AhHHHHH, the joys of jail life, and messing with peoples minds. Yes I am WARPED. Mike

p51

joedls said:
Don't know what it's supposed to be, but I know what it is. BUTT UGLY!!!!
I disagree. It has passed B'UGLY and moving more toward F'UGLY :wink:

Midnight Special

...I couldn't agree more ;-)

Attachments

• b9.jpg
    b9.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 20