• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Casey - Copy of all CS Blueprints for sale

case12

Hello everyone. Many of you do not know me, but for a few years I became one of the experts of the California Special. I had one of the best CS and loved my family here. For those who do remember me, I still am alive!

I will go straight to the point: See my other thread about the originals. These are copies of all 50 originals. They will be $100.00 plus shipping. Old-timers, lets chat. Reach me by email at casey.hill@sbcglobal.net

God Bless, Casey

OP
OP
case12

case12

No takers on this yet. For history, only Paul and Jon have the total package copies. I kept one more for safety. Some of these are 6 feet long! Casey