• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Can't Remember

Mosesatm

Probably need to see a picture.

Here is the arm rest page from the NPD catalog.

Last edited:

Robbie273

My GT/CS which was built 15 February has two holes in the arm rest pads which appear to be the original ones. My sons 68 Mustang which was built 05 December 1967 has three holes in the arm rest with only two srews attaching it to the door. The third hole is not used for anything. I have no explanation of the reason, just the facts.

Rob T.

Mosesatm

Robbie273 said:
My GT/CS which was built 15 February has two holes in the arm rest pads which appear to be the original ones. My sons 68 Mustang which was built 05 December 1967 has three holes in the arm rest with only two srews attaching it to the door. The third hole is not used for anything. I have no explanation of the reason, just the facts.

Rob T.
Where is the 3rd hole?

Robbie273

The third hole is two inches AFT of the FWD mounting hole and about a half inch lower. I wonder if Ford also used these arm rest pads on another vehicle that required three mounting points.

Rob T.