• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Brake light issue with lights on

OP
OP
E

Ersel66

Decided to tackle this... I should've bought the part first...oh well. :embarass:
58929176.jpg

franklinair

While you have it all opened up- smear some grease into the bearing. (Just a little preventative maintenance!)

Neil

robert campbell

Marty is correct! Make a little drawing. I think I mentioned that in the other thread. The wire colors on the new one are not as faithful as they should be. In fact I would not pull the pins until you have the new part in hand to compare the wire colors. It is not hard to figure out as most are faithful.

Measure twice, saw once..... In my case measure three or four times and think before you saw.....

Rob