• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Automatic Choke Problem...

68gt390

Kind of surprising coming from Texas but then you're probably a city kind of guy. Good thing were all entitled to our own opinions, at least that's my opinion. ;D

Hook

Hey Hook; I'm a city raised guy (Palm Springs CA) and while in the military I took up hunting while in North Dakota (mainly Deer). When I retired from the military and joined the Sheriff's Department I started hunting "City Varmits". Now that I've left the Sheriff's Department and work Executive Protection for a major company, the only hunting I do is for 2 legged quail and the only ammunition I use is Bud Light, Bud and Scotch & Water. I know this will offend some so I will appologize in advance. Couldn't help myself. The thought hit me and I just had to reply. Besides, I'm back in the Big City so have to do what city folk do.

Don 8)

hookedtrout

Hey Don, I find it a lot less stressfull to hunt the 4 legged critters. ::) I caught a few to many of the 2 legged type and it seemed to complicate life, the last one I caught in the early 90's and she's still putting up with me, if she ever gets tired of me I'll probably bach it the rest of my days.

I grew up hunting Mule Deer, Elk, and Moose. I'd much rather eat a wild steak than a domestic steak anyday. But I'll wash it down with Fat Tire. Speaking of which got some Moose steak and some Fat Tire in the fridge and freezer, anyone for a bbq?

Sorry to hear your stuck back in the big city life :'( .

Hook

hookedtrout

[quote author=Mustanglvr link=board=1;threadid=1622;start=15#msg10377 date=1115767405]
Sounds good. Wish we could be there for a bbq.
Rhonda
[/quote]

Oh but you can with a little imagination and a lot of desire. ;) Just let me know when and I'll warm up the Q'er

Hook

OP
OP
jc68gtcs

jc68gtcs

Wow.. This sure ended up a long way from an automatic choke discussion. My bad for asking.. Sorry bout that Hook. Group Hug... ;D