• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Another Aqua GT/CS on eBay

RedGTvert

Hmm, Let's start the bidding. Are people that stupid that they cannot put their best foot foward when trying to sell a car. You don't have to be computer ir Ebay savy to undertstand what it takes to sell something.

Let's get real, would you buy this car from those pics and as mentioned above, nice vin number.

Gatorbait

Add to that zero feedback and I start wondering if the seller even owns the car, or just snapped some pics in a garage somewhere.

Mustanglvr

Teal was`nt even a color option in 68. He sure does`nt know much about his own car. And 16,099 miles on the odometer? I don`t know about this one. I think Gatorbait is right, this guy just snapped pics of someone elses car.