• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'68 J-Code GT GT/CS in Denver Area

mmarsalone

I'd want to see the Marti Report on this one. I question the rarity of this car without verification. Why didn't he post the Marti report?

I wonder what he means by this, "Oh and I forgot to mention that the CS on the side does not necesarily stand for California special."

HappyHour

I just love the liberal use of "supposedly"s and "to my knowledge"s. If it was a show car lets some documentation!! Buyer beware (at least he even mentions buyer to verify numbers matching because he doesnt know how to)

:tongue:

franklinair

'Tis a sweet looking car. Would have to have verification & knowledgeable checkout. The few visible glitches (rocker moldings, door strikers) are easily remedied. $29.5K in today's market, I don't think so.

Neil