• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS Project in Oregon

Edward Bodoh

Love the candy apple red with white vinyl top color combo on restored car but whats interesting is the way the script is placed on rear quarter....

quicknick

I've seen a car like that somewhere else. But can't put my finger on it. Oh ya, my garage!

Attachments

• 127_2754-2.jpg
    127_2754-2.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 127_2766-1.jpg
    127_2766-1.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 63

somethingspecial

anyone know this car?

Does this belong to someone here? Anyone know the VIN for the registry. If not, I'll try to contact the seller.

BroadwayBlue

Love the candy apple red with white vinyl top color combo on restored car but whats interesting is the way the script is placed on rear quarter....

I have owned 2 GT/CS's and both had the passenger script mounted that way! Figured it was a sign to buy the 2nd one.

A lot discussion awhile back on that. The threads are out there somewhere. We have kicked around the idea of factory errors, but the consensus always seems to lean toward an error when a restoration or repair was done over the years.

On my first CS the person I purchased it from and know his son very well said it came that way from the 2nd owner and he owned the car for about 20 years. Didn't seem to be any repairs to the rear quarter panel on that one. Always a good debate but except for us on the site, most people don't notice it. Bugs the heck out of me though everytime I see it. I always take pictures from the driver's side because of it! :undecided

Timmknz

my hometown

i think i know who this is. i live in redmond and would be glad to check it out

Timmknz

I thought so

This is the gent in Redmond who has a white with black stripes for his son, and now he has the red with white top/stripes. This is yet another car. Oregon keeps popping GTCS's out of the woodwork. Maybe I'll find a shelby next?