• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS J-code on Ebay

stangfan

Looks like a pretty nice car, but for heavens sake put a trim ring on that one wheel...especially for the asking price of $30,000. :grin:

CougarCJ

It does look pretty good, kind of wonder about the 9 inch rear end claim. Doesn't it look like an 8 inch from the back?

Ruppstang

It looks like a 8 inch to me too. Many non GT J codes had a 8 inch rear ends.

teamlo

Does look like a pretty nice car! Agreed, axle looks like an 8". Axle code "5" denotes 3.00 open, which would be the standard ratio for a J-code non-GT car.

Terry

gazrox

For $30,000 I would expect the engine bay and underside to be freshened up. And did those mufflers get made on the farm? Never seen a set like that before.

robert campbell

It is an 8 inch axel with 3.00 gears from the door tag. Picture shows as an 8 inch also. I have to admit I have never seen a muffler like that! a lot of work for a fairly cheap purchase. And boy do they look heavy!!

Good looking car, from the pictures though. And they did not spend a bunch of time trying to pretty it up for the selling!

Rob