CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 03/13/2011, 11:05 AM   #1
hcsstang

eBay: hcsstang

Carlisle

Jon , I clicked on the information about the Carlisle show and nothing came up on either one.

302 V4 HCS
hcsstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/14/2011, 09:52 AM   #2
deestix

Tom, the links worked fine for me. Try copying and pasting (which I did not need to do).
BTW, will you be there? I plan on it, first time for me in several years.
Richard
deestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/14/2011, 06:08 PM   #3
admin
Administrator
My Car Details

Just your friendly neighborhood webmaster...

My Garage
Yeah, both links work fine for me too. http://californiaspecial.com/forums/...ead.php?t=9052

You actually need to be sure not to copy and paste the links. The forum truncates long links like that (see the ... in the middle) so if you copy right from the screen you won't get the full link.

But just clicking on the links should work.

admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/2011, 05:47 AM   #4
hcsstang

eBay: hcsstang

Thanks, I tried it again and it worked.

302 V4 HCS
hcsstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/18/2011, 08:21 AM   #5
BroadwayBlue
My Car Details

Send a message via AIM to BroadwayBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by deestix View Post
Tom, the links worked fine for me. Try copying and pasting (which I did not need to do).
BTW, will you be there? I plan on it, first time for me in several years.
Richard
Hi Richard,

Are you going out with the CS this year?
I've been debating on taking my 96 GT convertible instead but if we get a few CS cars I'll take it for the trip.

There is a Ford History parade this year too - haven't decided if i'm signing up for that yet.

Rich

1968 Acapulco Blue GT/CS 289 * 1996 Red GT Convertible *
BroadwayBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/18/2011, 07:25 PM   #6
deestix

Hi Rich,
I plan on attending this year, first time in a while for me (last time, it was 100 degrees!). But first, I'll need to put the engine back in the car! Pulled the 390 out on Sunday, to fix some exhaust manifold leaks, and do a general clean-up. Intending to reinstall within 4 weeks or so, which will be in plenty of time for Fords at Carlisle.
Richard
deestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/22/2011, 09:47 AM   #7
BroadwayBlue
My Car Details

Send a message via AIM to BroadwayBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by deestix View Post
Hi Rich,
I plan on attending this year, first time in a while for me (last time, it was 100 degrees!). But first, I'll need to put the engine back in the car! Pulled the 390 out on Sunday, to fix some exhaust manifold leaks, and do a general clean-up. Intending to reinstall within 4 weeks or so, which will be in plenty of time for Fords at Carlisle.
Richard
Now you did it - you're going to make me take the 68 instead of the 96 aren't you? No A/C - mufflers too loud to hear the radio for the 4 hour drive, no cruise control - mmm ... sounds like fun!!

Yes the last time you were there was the first time I was there and it was brutal!!! Last few years we've dealt with some rain.

If Dave comes up from Virginia we'll have at least 4 then with you, me and Tom. I'll have to see what I'm taking but will be good to see you either way!

Rich

1968 Acapulco Blue GT/CS 289 * 1996 Red GT Convertible *
BroadwayBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions