CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 01/13/2011, 01:41 AM   #1
obwan93001
My Car Details

My Garage
My new Garage page has been created!

Please check out my new Garage page when you have a chance so you can see what it's all about and how it looks and functions. I will be adding more to mine as time goes on but have put in some basic info, notes and a few pics.

Please read Jon's post regarding how to access the Garages and let him know of any issues or problems you might encounter so that he can resolve them right away.

Thanks again to Jon for adding this feature for us to play with here!

Oscar

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/...3&d=1198481108
1968 GT/CS 289-2v V8 AT, PS, drum brakes, tinted windows, Diamond Blue, black stripes, standard Black bucket interior. MCA#:70104
obwan93001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2011, 07:01 AM   #2
green56

Garage

How do you get in to the web pagefor garage not that good on computer so i need help
green56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2011, 08:41 AM   #3
admin
Administrator
My Car Details

Just your friendly neighborhood webmaster...

My Garage
Oscar, you let the cat out of the bag too early!

The new Garage feature isn't available to everyone just yet. I asked in this thread for a few beta testers to help me work out any bugs. It's not that I'm trying to keep it a secret. It's just that if I need to make revisions that possibly lose Garage data I only want that to affect the small group of beta testers, not everyone on the site. I expect I'll make it live in a few days.

Tom, if you're interested in being a guinea pig just let me know. Otherwise wait a few days and everyone can play with it.

admin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2011, 11:52 AM   #4
green56

Garage

Wish i could help i am not that good on computer i run in to problems all the time i have to get of my daughter to get me out of problems
green56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2011, 12:25 PM   #5
obwan93001
My Car Details

My Garage
Red face Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Oscar, you let the cat out of the bag too early!

The new Garage feature isn't available to everyone just yet. I asked in this thread for a few beta testers to help me work out any bugs. It's not that I'm trying to keep it a secret. It's just that if I need to make revisions that possibly lose Garage data I only want that to affect the small group of beta testers, not everyone on the site. I expect I'll make it live in a few days.

Tom, if you're interested in being a guinea pig just let me know. Otherwise wait a few days and everyone can play with it.
Sorry about that Jon I got a lil excited to have created it that in my haste I shared it here instead of in the special thread you created. I suppose you can delete this thread or move it maybe to avoid anymore confusion and pressure on you to get it live any faster than planned on.

Oscar

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/...3&d=1198481108
1968 GT/CS 289-2v V8 AT, PS, drum brakes, tinted windows, Diamond Blue, black stripes, standard Black bucket interior. MCA#:70104
obwan93001 is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions