• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Wanted 428 GT/CS

GTCSMustang

That's a pretty tall order. They only made 3-factory 428 GT/CS cars. They made 9-CJ HCS cars though. Of the 9-HCS cars produced, I think 6 are accounted for.

I assume you are looking for a factory 428 car...is that right?

Scott

JohnnyQuest515

I sent him a PM stating mine was for sale! He said he bought a Boss 302. Like the next day, good ole internet... anything is true.

Randy

classicsguy

Johnnyquest; Thats a very nice GT/CS you have there and a pretty rare one too!!

JohnnyQuest515

No, mine is not listed but anything is for sale. I have an option on a Shelby and selling mine would help me get it. But the market is what it is, whatever someone wants to spend.

Randy

OP
OP
T

Team Sho-Air

Well it looks like i found the perfect car :) I will post some info when i get the car home in the next month or so.

Scott

OP
OP
T

Team Sho-Air

Changed my signature today...........car is paid for.........picking it up in a few weeks....Thank You for the help Kerry !!

hicountrybob

Changed my signature today...........car is paid for.........picking it up in a few weeks....Thank You for the help Kerry !!

Way to go=neat find. I'm wonder if this car is one of the 2 that that is missing in my HCS registry ie. Kevin Marti called me a few years back, wondering how many 428 HCS cars I had in the registry. At the time I had 6 (he said 9 were produced) and recently I saw one listed (in California) in the Mustang Production Guide by Smart and Haskell (making it 7), and now yours making it 8 of 9 built unless this is movement of one of MY 7 cars currantly in the registry. Keep me posted, if you would, please ie. it would be neat to locate these last 2 or 1, in your case, which would mean one more, hopefully, left to find before I leave this earth. Good luck and let us hear from you again once you get this nice find home. High Country Bob here.

sportyworty

Bob this is not an 8th car just one that you know that changed hands. You are the keeper of the records and it would be nice if someone let you in on the info. I am not at liberty to disclose.
Kerry