CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 09/13/2009, 10:38 AM   #1
admin
Administrator
My Car Details

Just your friendly neighborhood webmaster...

My Garage
ADMIN - New Event Calendar forum

As suggested in an earlier thread I've added a sub-forum and calendar for events and shows.

Events Forum: http://californiaspecial.com/forums/...splay.php?f=26
Events Calendar: http://californiaspecial.com/forums/calendar.php

The calendar and forum are tied in to each other. An event added to the forum will automatically show up in the calendar and vice versa.

I tied them together so not only do you get the pertinent info, but people can also use that forum to discuss the event. Obviously it's good for upcoming events to work out details and attendees, but it can also be used for past events if you want to post photos or a report on the show.

For each event you can also set up a reminder. You'll automatically get an email sent to you prior to the event (you set when the reminder gets sent)

I'm also working on an attendance tracker or RSVP feature so you'll be able to see at a glance who plans to attend and who doesn't. That part isn't quite worked out yet, but I think it's doable.

If anyone has suggestions please let me know.

Thanks!

admin is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions