CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 04/07/2009, 03:20 PM   #1
PNewitt

Wanted: GT/CSs on Florida West Coast

I just got an email from Mary Jean; the editor of Mustang times for contact info for "a couple of California Special owners (vintage) in the St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa, Florida, area"

Trader Publishing wants to photograph one.

You can PM me if you live in that area and would like your (1968) CS photographed (I don't know the details). I'll need your phone number and/or regular email address.

This is an "ASAP" notice (4/7/09)

thanks!
Paul.
Old 04/08/2009, 09:56 AM   #2
Nathan

West Coast Florida GT/CS

Hi, Paul - I just PM'd you about the Florida "call to action". I'm in Orlando and can get there easily.

Nathan
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/08/2009, 11:57 AM   #3
PNewitt

Thanks, Nathan!

We got you all lined up. They can meet you at the show in Lakeland, and i just sent you a PM.

On another note...she now needs a 1964 1/2 Convertible (or coupe) in excellent condition for an appearance in "Good Morning America" on Friday, April 17th (45th Anniv.). I have "73 Pony" and "Broadway Blue" already on the case...but anyone in the NYC area has a nice one, PM me immediately!

Thanks!
Paul.
Old 04/09/2009, 01:40 PM   #4
PNewitt

Thanks to 73Pony and the Garden St. Mustang Club in NJ, we found a '64 1/2 Mustang convertible for the morning of the 17th in NYC.

My thanks to them for a quick response to this event, after such short notice.

We are all truly amazing, huh?? :-)

AWESOME!!

--thanks,
Paul.

p.s. speaking of film and TV....we just found the gold GT/CS used in "Goin' All the Way" (an 80's "B" movie). More on that later.

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions