CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 02/16/2009, 04:20 PM   #1
heliaster
My Car Details

Car/Parts craigslist search

Hey, I came across this site doing some searches for parts and thought it'd be a good resource to post. The link is to a search for craigslist adds on 68 mustangs with the keyword California Special, you can do parts searches, regional searches, different years, etc...anyway, it's been a good tool for me.

http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cg...mit=++++go++++

-Zac

Zac
1968 GT/CS 289 4-speed
1970 BSA lightning 650
1965 Corvair corsa
heliaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/2009, 07:29 PM   #2
rvrtrash

So many cars, so little time!

My Garage
I use that site also, more as a reference than anything.

Steve

The wannabe formerly known as an owner.
rvrtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/2009, 07:48 PM   #3
Stathy

Not as thorough as craigshelper.com imo but what I do like about jaxed is that it posts all the finds on a single page. Thanks for the link!
Stathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/2009, 09:55 PM   #4
heliaster
My Car Details

I've used craigshelper as well, and ads tend to show up a bit faster and it picks up the little cities in between the big ones. I like the pages within pages view, but it has the potential to eat up a ton of time. I feel like jaxed's result page is quite a bit more user friendly but it doesn't have as many options or as advanced of a search engine. The former is more comprehensive while the latter is a bit more of a quick and dirty resource.

Either way, they're great resources. I don't know how I got by before I started using them, somehow I missed them for quite a while.

Zac
1968 GT/CS 289 4-speed
1970 BSA lightning 650
1965 Corvair corsa
heliaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/2009, 11:30 PM   #5
Stathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heliaster View Post
I've used craigshelper as well, and ads tend to show up a bit faster and it picks up the little cities in between the big ones. I like the pages within pages view, but it has the potential to eat up a ton of time. I feel like jaxed's result page is quite a bit more user friendly but it doesn't have as many options or as advanced of a search engine. The former is more comprehensive while the latter is a bit more of a quick and dirty resource.

Either way, they're great resources. I don't know how I got by before I started using them, somehow I missed them for quite a while.
I remember how I got by; Searching every single craigslist out there...one city at a time
Stathy is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions