• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Blue car with Parchment or white interior?

Robbie273

Can someone provide pictures of what an Acapulco Blue car looks like with white or parchment interior? Also are there different colors of the parchment such as light and dark? I tried looking through the gallery but the new format is not user friendly. Thanks.

Rob

OP
OP
R

Robbie273

Scott, Is your interior white or parchment? If it is white where can I buy it as all I can find is parchment. Also are there a light and dark parchment?

Nice car!

Rob

GTCSMustang

There is no white interior for 1968. Only Parchment. And only one color of Parchment.

Scott

Mustanglvr

Rob,you might be confusing parchment with "saddle". Parchment is a light eggshell color. Saddle is a tan color.

Mosesatm

Here is a '68 interior color chart.

The colors look a little goofy to me but that may just be my monitor.

Attachments

• Standard Interior colors.pdg.pdf
    30.5 KB · Views: 45