CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 09/04/2008, 11:18 AM   #1
Bob G
My Car Details

Ford enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to Bob G
Found another good reference book for our Mustangs

I was at Borders and found another good reference book Original mustang 1967-1970 you may be familiar with this author he has done several of the same books for other automobiles (Colin Date)

I am sure it is no comparison to Paul Newitts books but worth a look if like me you like to refer to pictures and data of these Ford Mustangs of this ERA. A good addition to Paul Newitt's up coming new book.

Book is by motor books and in chapter three begins with the 1968 GT/CS also at the last part of the book covers some information on the High Country special.

Bob Geco
Old 09/05/2008, 05:33 PM   #2
clubpro

Cool

Colin is also the editor of Legendary Ford Magazine and very knowledgable about the Mustang. He is publishing a special edition issue for the 45th anniversary of the mustang. He is looking for a GT/CS for a photo shoot for that issue. The issue will be out in April of 2009.

I have an article coming out in the November issue of Legendary Ford about the GT/CS 40th anniversary celebration at Galpin in April.

Enjoy the book it is a good one!

Cheers,

Ron

"You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do." - Henry Ford
Old 09/07/2008, 03:15 PM   #3
cnassif

Getting back in the Mustang Game

My Garage
When's Paul's book coming out?

Christian
Old 09/10/2008, 07:02 PM   #4
PNewitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnassif View Post
When's Paul's book coming out?
As you read this, I'm preparing a mailer to tell folks about the progress of the book. my best estimate is late Fall. Things are coming together very well. I've had many hurdles to jump financially, etc..lately.

This time, we'll have all your addresses correct.

Paul N.

p.s. I hope that Colin contacts me before he uses anything that I researched. I don't mind sharing info; it's just a professional courtesy.

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > Restoration Reference Archives > Misc