• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

FYI--P Newitt is full member.

P

PNewitt

As this isn't the type of topic worthy of talkin' CS, I just wanted to let everyone know that I AM a full member now.

The reason I'm telling this, is because revently "someone else" has falsely tried to use my member name to say something totally bugus about fiberglas, etc., which I NEVER said.

It's all history now, and was deleted by Jon, the webmaster.

I'm the real deal here, and I don't appreciate people playing cheap games here, messin' around. They know who they are--and it's pretty childish.

Anyway, let's move on.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Thank You,

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registrar.

rjw

Welcome to the website, Paul! Ha-ha. Gee, I couldn't believe what I was reading earlier! I'll admit to scratching my head over that one. I should have known it was trojan horse.
Richard

BrandonB

Yeah the other post didnt have the penash (sp) like you normaly have I was caught off guard with it to just like Richard

hookedtrout

I was wondering a bit myself. So much so I had to call you on it. And I was a bit excited to see your response. Oh well just goes to show you can never know what to expect or believe.

Cory

Calspecialdreamer

Season's greetings to you and everyone else on this board. I also hope all have the best New Year Ever! And I'm not talkin' just the party, but the whole year!