• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Ernie's Collection in Poway Sold

mustang.biz

Just letting everyone know that I am now the proud owner of Ernie's cars in Poway. The collection consists of 7 GT/CS, 2 HCS & 1 Sprint (B) and a lot of parts.:icon_pani

I am going to let the dust settle a bit and start sorting parts. I will also be setting up a site with pictures of each car. I have Marti reports on all of them.

If you are looking for a project, these are all very restorable. There is one J code and 9 C codes. My plan currently is to keep the J code for myself.

If you have questions or want more details, email me: curt@mustang.biz. I will try to get back to you in a timely manner, but please be patient, I have a lot on my plate!

Thanks!

Curtis

Mustanger

Congratulations!!! You hit the jackpot!!!

On another thread, the following was stated:

Mary Jean Wesche and her husband made the trip from Florida, just to our show! It was a real honor to meet them, and be able to talk to Mary Jean, our "hero" in the MCA world for the GT/CS! (BTW--we're looking for a 4-speed '68 CS for her to restore).

Do you have any 4-speeds? Let us know...Thanks!

OP
OP
M

mustang.biz

Do you have any 4-speeds? Let us know...Thanks!

There is one factory four speed C-code. Has console, head rests, power brakes, heavy duty suspension and more. It is solid and one of the best of the bunch. It is sea foam green with ivy gold standard interior.

I am going to start by getting the parts sorted then will get the cars photographed and documented. I will come up with "as-is" asking prices and then plan on one-by-one cleaning them up and finding good homes for restoration. I will keep the group informed of the progress!

chewyz_me

I think Ernie used to have a whimbleton white CS, and u still have it there - i believe its the first GT/CS i ever saw. Hopefully i'll be back in San Diego before the year is out and I would love to take one of those beauties off ur hands

OP
OP
M

mustang.biz

I think Ernie used to have a whimbleton white CS, and u still have it there - i believe its the first GT/CS i ever saw. Hopefully i'll be back in San Diego before the year is out and I would love to take one of those beauties off ur hands

Here is the color list (Exterior/Interior):
Sprint B: Royal Maroon/Black
HCS: Candyapple Red/Red Deluxe
HCS: Tahoe Turquoise/Aqua
J Code CS: Gulfstream Aqua/Aqua Deluxe
CS: Candyapple Red/Red
CS: Sunlit Gold/Black
CS: Sunlit Gold/Nugget Gold
CS: Brittany Blue/Black
CS: Sea Foam Green/Ivy Gold
CS: Highland Green/Ivy Gold

Last edited:

rdysart

Hcs And Cal Special

Hello, when you get a chance could you send me pictures of the Tahoe Turquoise (HCS) and pictures of the Brittany Blue (CAL SPECIAL)......If you want you can give me a call or send me your number and I will give you a call. My number is 540-325-6953. Thanks and have a great week, Rick

OP
OP
M

mustang.biz

I'm getting things started at http://mustang.biz. When I get more pictures up I will start a new thread, but wanted to post a heads up here for now.

Thanks,

Curtis

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mustang.biz

Can we see some photos of the other cars?

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I've got two of them running and getting them cleaned up to list. Once they are ready, I'll start more actively marketing them and will be putting up a lot more pictures.