CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 10/13/2003, 11:35 PM   #1

GT/CS for sale leaving for Marine core

>:(
i am leaving for the marine core in april and would love to find a safe and respectable owner for my favorite car.
if you are interested please email me and we can work out a price bottom line i must sell so its your advantage.

Old 10/14/2003, 06:21 AM   #2

Re:GT/CS for sale leaving for Marine core

Tyler: Please either post or reply to me by email a description, VIN#, Data Plate info, any options on vehicle, Marti report or 999 from Ford, photos if possible and location and price. Thanks, John

Old 10/14/2003, 09:07 AM   #3
Duran

Please include me in that reply.
Old 10/21/2003, 08:06 PM   #4

[quote author=tyler Curtis link=board=3;threadid=639;start=0#msg3433 date=1066113332]
i am leaving for the marine core in april and would love to find a safe and respectable owner for my favorite car.
if you are interested please email me and we can work out a price bottom line i must sell so its your advantage.
[

Please send info. and report. Thanks/quote][/quote]

Old 11/05/2003, 01:46 PM   #5

[quote author=tyler Curtis link=board=3;threadid=639;start=0#msg3433 date=1066113332]
[/quote]

Please send me all of the information that you have so that I can work out a price with you.

Thanks
Mike

Old 11/05/2003, 07:00 PM   #6
66 Dearborn HCS

Send a message via AIM to 66 Dearborn HCS

Please, as a veteran, it's spelled Marine corps. You'r gonna want to get it right or your gonna have your tail chewed by you DI on the first day. Not that your NOT gonna get it chewed the first day anyway. ;)
Old 11/11/2003, 11:48 PM   #7

Let me just say that I'm very proud of, and would like honor every owner that's in the military. I once knew a guy in the Marines at Camp Pendelton that had a real red-hot CS!

Paul.

Closed Thread

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > Classified Ads