• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Restoration Book

Mosesatm

Attachments

• Project Mustang Cover 1200.jpg
    Project Mustang Cover 1200.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

is the book exclusive to the GT/CS?

It describes the restoration of that particular car from start to finish. It was documented in a series of "AutoRestorer" magazine articles. I posted a few of them here a year or more ago. Try running a search for "auto restore" or "autorestorer" and see if anything shows up. If not let me know and I'll repost some of them tonight.

Midnight Special

It describes the restoration of that particular car from start to finish. It was documented in a series of "AutoRestorer" magazine articles. I posted a few of them here a year or more ago. Try running a search for "auto restore" or "autorestorer" and see if anything shows up. If not let me know and I'll repost some of them tonight.

...Thanks for the "heads up" Arlie. I just ordered it ( and some others) for more tips & reference. The CSs are good for now, but TJ & I are starting resto on the 69 Mach in earnest...

clubpro

Thanks Arlie!

I just ordered mine on amazon.com for $20 including shipping.

Cheers!

Ron

Tim,

You know where to get your parts for your Mach restoration don't you?

Midnight Special

Thanks Arlie!

I just ordered mine on amazon.com for $20 including shipping.

Cheers!

Ron

Tim,

You know where to get your parts for your Mach restoration don't you?

...Indeed I do:) Count on a sizeable list Ron! She will have to go to bare w/ alot of rust repair and replacement of just about everything. 221K hard miles, then 10 years of sitting as wheeled black widow's nest ;-)

Here we are in happier days... 1979!

Attachments

• yello1.jpg
    yello1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 38

Perkchiro

Great book Arlie. Thanks for the link. I ordered mine from Amazon. A little late for me since I've already restored mine, but who knows, I might need to go back and change a few things:wink: .