CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 10/04/2007, 03:42 PM   #1
rdysart

Smile 68 Cal Special

Hello folks, I'm a new member as of today. I have a 66 and a 68 HCS and looking for a California Special to go with my HCS. I would appreciate any help you guys and gals can give. If you know of any cars for sale please let me know. I'm in Virginia.
rdysart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/04/2007, 03:48 PM   #2
Mosesatm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdysart View Post
Hello folks, I'm a new member as of today. I have a 66 and a 68 HCS and looking for a California Special to go with my HCS. I would appreciate any help you guys and gals can give. If you know of any cars for sale please let me know. I'm in Virginia.
Have you seen the thread about Broadwayblue's Acapulco Blue, J-code?
http://www.californiaspecial.com/for...ead.php?t=5212

Last edited by Mosesatm; 10/04/2007 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: Added Link
Mosesatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/04/2007, 03:54 PM   #3
rdysart

Thanks, If I can get a number I will give him a call.
Old 10/04/2007, 06:20 PM   #4
rdysart

I have viewed the cal special that is in NY and it looks like they mounted the emblems backwards. I'm looking for something more original (numbers matching, correct color and so on). Thanks and have a great week and keep your eyes and ears open for me.

Thanks again,

Rick
Old 10/04/2007, 07:10 PM   #5
Mosesatm

Quote:
I have viewed the cal special that is in NY and it looks like they mounted the emblems backwards. I'm looking for something more original (numbers matching, correct color and so on). Thanks and have a great week and keep your eyes and ears open for me.

Thanks again,

Rick
Rick, It might help us if you post what you are looking for. Color, engine, trans, other options, budget, etc.
Mosesatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/04/2007, 07:48 PM   #6
BroadwayBlue
My Car Details

Send a message via AIM to BroadwayBlue
I believe Rick and I exchanged emails during my auction.

If you recall Arlie, you were the one who pointed out the incorrect script to me back when I was purchasing my 302

I got numbers matching but can't help on the original color, and other items.

Rick,
As Arlie has said if you can give us some insight we often know about cars for sale or people reading might be considering selling theirs.

Welcome to the site!

Rich

1968 Acapulco Blue GT/CS 289 * 1996 Red GT Convertible *
BroadwayBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/05/2007, 04:25 AM   #7
rdysart

Thanks guys, I will post some info this evening.

Rick
Old 10/05/2007, 02:35 PM   #8
rdysart

Hello guys, I hope everyone had a great day. (NOW) for the car, I would like to have a car that is original or restored original with the correct color combo's and equipment including the numbers matching driveline. The color really does not matter as long as it is original to the car. As far as options, well you can't have to many options. Driveline, if I can buy a big block car for a respectable price that would be great. Otherwise a J code would be great and then the c-code. Never say never but I really don't want a T code at this time. I shouldn't have a problem finding a V-8 but if the right deal came along I would look at a T code. As far as a Dollar it would depend on the car, you folks can help me out there. You all know better than me as far as the money. Right now on all of the muscle cars the market seems to be getting a little soft as it does this time of the year. It seems to be a good time to buy.
Old 10/07/2007, 10:37 PM   #9
hicountrybob

Quote:
Rick, missplaced your address. Email me, please. Thank you, Bob Teets here.
hicountrybob is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > Classified Ads