CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 07/31/2003, 11:59 AM   #1

Can not log in

Can you help me log in as a member? I asked for a new passwork, received it ok within minutes, have attempted to use it for a couple of days to no avail. I must be doing something stupid and could really use some help. Thanks ???
Old 07/31/2003, 01:35 PM   #2
admin
Administrator
My Car Details

Just your friendly neighborhood webmaster...

My Garage
Re:Can not log in

The most frequent problem people have when logging in is not entering the username or password correctly. The password that was sent to you may have characters that look like other characters depending on your email font. (example: the number one and a lower case L look the same, zeros and O's look the same, etc.)

Also, everything is case sensitive so your caps lock must be off and the username and password need to be typed in exactly as shown in the email.

Best way is to copy and paste directly from the email into the log in form. That way there's no possibility of misreading the characters or mistyping. (remember not to grab any "spaces" before or after the text you are copying and pasting)
admin is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > Misc Forums > Test and Help Forum