CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 09/13/2003, 08:59 AM   #1
DSO51
My Car Details

Living the High Life

Curious about a HCS brochure!

Over the last month or two there has been a series of GT/CS dealer brochures on e-bay.
Has anyone seen or heard of a dealer brochure (or any other documentation for that matter) highlighting 1. the 1968 High Country special 2. the 66 or 67 HCS'?
I have seen the few newspaper articles that exist but I would assume that Colorado (Ford) dealerships would have had more marketing material.

Craig Dunn
DSO51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/13/2003, 07:56 PM   #2

Re:Curious about a HCS brochure!

I have never seen any High Country Special brochures. If there were any I surely would buy one

My sister-in-law owns a 1966 Timberline Green HCS that my brother bought new in 1966. My brother passed away in 1998 during the restoration. My sister-in-law had the car finished and has been showing it in car shows here in Jacksonville, Florida.

If someone can tell me how to upload photos to this site, I will share some photos of it. :D

Old 09/14/2003, 09:33 AM   #3
admin
Administrator
My Car Details

Just your friendly neighborhood webmaster...

My Garage
Re:Curious about a HCS brochure!

[quote author=fordnut link=board=1;threadid=597;start=0#msg3150 date=1063508180]
If someone can tell me how to upload photos to this site, I will share some photos of it. :D
[/quote]

Just become a member (or sign in if you're already a member) Then you can upload pics to the forums. Otherwise use the Gallery link to your left and submit the car that way.

But to answer the original question, no I've never seen a HCS brochure either. :(
admin is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions