CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 06/23/2003, 07:17 AM   #1
bbeatty

Marchal Bulbs

I purchased a set of Marchal fog lamps on EBAY because the owner said they were complete and working. When they arrived, 1 bulb was broken so I'm trying to find a source for a replacement. I thought I'd check back here and now I'm confused. The bulb that came out of my lamp is a big amber colored bulb with 3 prongs. There is a picture on this site's fog lights and grille album of a Marchal light bulb that doesn't look anything like what came out of my car. ??? Is the picture shown here the correct light? It looks way to modern to me.
bbeatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2003, 10:44 AM   #2
Sarge

My Garage
Re:Marchal Bulbs

Marchal lights are French, and usually come with the yellow bulb commonly used in France. I don't know where to get a replacement, but there was a post from 68SunlightGold which had the email address of Hans in the Netherlands. This is who I got my Marchal lights from a year and a half ago, and he sold me the clear bulbs as well. He may have replacements, or know where to get them.
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2003, 01:33 PM   #3
darb

Send a message via AIM to darb Send a message via MSN to darb Send a message via Yahoo to darb

I got my marchal replacement from www.italparts.com - it's in Italy, and they cost 15 bucks U.S. a bulb, you can also get the wiring as well.

He seemed pretty reliable, It was a good price - and the stuff came, it took about 2-3 weeks but It arrived!

-Brad
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2003, 01:34 PM   #4
Talan423
My Car Details

Send a message via AIM to Talan423
My Garage

doug (sunlitgold) had given me his (hans) web address a while ago and i still have it book-marked. italparts.com
hans is a really nice guy and always answers e-mail very fast. hope this helps.

tom
Talan423 is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions