• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New to the site!

powermelissa

Hey guys, I'm Melissa! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. First off, I'm a big-time car girl. I really dig cars of all types, and especially drag racing. I own a couple Mustangs myself.

I've worked for the NMRA & NMCA the past few years, and now I'm helping start a new video company called powerTV which broadcasts motorsport TV and video over the internet. The cool thing is we will be covering all NMRA & NMCA events.

I'll let you know when we have some new video up! Let me know if I post too much video stuff, but we are trying to get as much feedback as we can . . . let me know what you think!

00%20Front%20576x383%2052KB.JPG

case12

Welcome Melissa,

Nice license tag on your car. I bet people driving by have a hard time figuring that one out!

This is a great site, with a great bunch of people who love their California Specials ('68 and '07) and their High Country Specials ('66,'67,'68).

Casey

OP
OP
powermelissa

powermelissa

Ya, not too many people understang the license plate around here. I'm sure that would be different if I was on the East Coast! This is a really nice site. I've always liked the California Specials!

Thanks for the welcome!

Mustanglvr

Welcome Melissa! It`s great to have another female Mustang enthusiast here on the site! I can`t wait to see the videos you have in store for us. Thanks!

Mustanger

Cool stuff ... sometimes I'll get the NMRA mag at my mechanic's shop (Performance Associates, San Dimas) ...

P

PNewitt

Hi Melissa!

Welcome! Have you seen any '07 GTCS Mustangs drag race--yet?

This video idea is cool. Have you considered doing pod casts--or for video ipods? What about "You Tube"?

BTW--from my other interests (modelrrcreativefx.com), "NMRA" also stands for Nat'l Model RR Assn. Not to get off-track, LOL.

Paul N.
(registrar of the GT/CS Registry, including the '07 and '08 CS Mustangs).

marie68csmustangs

Welcome

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to the site - hope that you find good information.. It's good to see a nother female car lover on board.. I'm not alone.. :))

Marie

OP
OP
powermelissa

powermelissa

PNewitt said:
Hi Melissa!

Welcome! Have you seen any '07 GTCS Mustangs drag race--yet?

This video idea is cool. Have you considered doing pod casts--or for video ipods? What about "You Tube"?

BTW--from my other interests (modelrrcreativefx.com), "NMRA" also stands for Nat'l Model RR Assn. Not to get off-track, LOL.

Paul N.
(registrar of the GT/CS Registry, including the '07 and '08 CS Mustangs).

Paul,

Thanks for the welcome. We did see three of the '07 Cobra Shelby's at the NMRA race in Bowling Green. We actually did a show on two of them. One actually ran in the 10's already!

As for the video stuff, we've actually developed a technology to allow any website to have their own TV player right and for users to upload their own videos right on the site. It basically brings cutting edge video sharing, you-tube.com like technology and features to the users, and can provide a revenue stream on top of that. I've actually been conversing with Jon about working with CaliforniaSpecial.com on this!