CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 09/29/2006, 08:06 AM   #1
Mustanger

Cool Celebrity CarGuy ...

Jay Leno is one cool carguy ...

"Despite fame and fortune, Jay Leno's every man persona makes him well liked by all. That persona is reflected in his everyday life off-camera. He has performed for U.S. troops in Bosnia and Italy. He often drives the streets of Burbank, and he smiles and waves at everyone who greets him. Leno has also been seen pulling up to the drive-through window at McDonald's in one of his vintage cars or his fire truck to order a Big Mac."

http://www.go-star.com/antiquing/leno.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Leno's_cars

"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
Mustanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/29/2006, 01:28 PM   #2
sam

yea, a true nice guy.................good to see another one from New England
doing well...............
Sam

it\'s great to own a 68\' ......live free or die
Sam
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/05/2006, 05:42 PM   #3
hookedtrout

eBay: bebopin

Send a message via Yahoo to hookedtrout
My Garage
My dad lives in Fremont California and works for an advertising millionare restoring Stanley Steamers. I believe this guy has the largest Stanley collection in the world, he also has the two best Stanley restorations in the world. My dad does nothing but restore, work on, and show the Stanleys, they guy has a bunch of them both in California and a bunch of them back east in New Hampshire. Dad has a great job. He has interacted with Jay on several occassions as Jay wanted some Stanleys so dad give him some advice, they may have even worked on or restored his cars I can't remember for sure but he did say that he has interacted with him on several occassions over the Stanleys.

I see Jay also has a Festiva, I'm even more proud of my little Festiva knowing Jay has one. Quite a collection he has sure would be a nice little problem to have...which car to drive to work today???

Cory

Cory
hookedtrout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/05/2006, 08:44 PM   #4
Mustanglvr
My Car Details

Former GT/CS owner :(

Send a message via Yahoo to Mustanglvr
My Garage
Hey Cory, ask your Dad to put a bug in Jay`s ear about the California Specials and High Country Specials, k? Have him mention this site to him maybe? There have been many threads here already where his name has been brought up. These cars need all the publicity they can get and he would benefit if he bought one or a collection.

RHONDA
GT/CS FOREVER!
Mustanglvr is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > Misc Forums > Off Topic Lounge