CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 04/09/2006, 01:17 PM   #1
hookedtrout

eBay: bebopin

Send a message via Yahoo to hookedtrout
My Garage
Softball Season

Well my son informed me a couple of weeks ago that he had signed me up for Softball Leagues with him. He says he remembers years ago as a kid that I was an awesome pitcher. "He remembers as a kid" what the heck does he think he is now? Oh well, Been probably 20 years or better but here goes again. I used the practice this weekend as my inagural get the GT/CS out and take it for a spring spin. The snow is all but gone and the sun keeps cracking through the rain clouds when it gets a chance. Cranked up the stereo and cruised in to practice. All those kids that thank they aren't kids any more loved it, I had a hell of time pushing in the clutch after all the work out??? And to think I run on the treadmill every morning at 5 a.m. 7 days a week and work out on a Bowflex every day as well. I must have found some different muscles?

Cory

Cory
hookedtrout is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > Misc Forums > Off Topic Lounge