• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NOS Grille on eBay

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Mustanglvr said:
Marchals or Lucas Arlie?

Rhonda, they are Lucas driving lights but again I sold things way to cheap and both sets have been spoken for. Well, one set for sure. The other speaker may go another route that I recommended to him. I'll post again this weekend after the eBay auction is over and I know what the other person does.

Mustanglvr

Its ok Arlie, I was just going to ask what the driving Lucas lights are going for these days. They are the ones without the lines that go all the way across the lense right?

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Mustanglvr said:
Its ok Arlie, I was just going to ask what the driving Lucas lights are going for these days. They are the ones without the lines that go all the way across the lense right?

Correct, they have clear lenses with lines in the center portion only. Apparently most European cars had one driving light and one fog light so whenever I buy a pair with good housings I end up with an extra driving light. It's possible to pick up a pair with trashed housings for around $100 on eBay. I"ll keep selling mine for $45 to the members on this board.

Last edited:

Mustanglvr

Thanks Arlie,thats what is on my car and I really like them. I need to get some rewiring done with them cuz one only works when it wants too, LOL. I guess the whole car needs an electrical updating now that I think of it.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Mustanglvr said:
Thanks Arlie,thats what is on my car and I really like them. I need to get some rewiring done with them cuz one only works when it wants too, LOL. I guess the whole car needs an electrical updating now that I think of it.

Rhonda, it may be a corroded wire inside the housing. Just remove the 2 screws in the front of the light and you will be able to remove the lens assembly and check the wires.

nfrntau

I'll bet Mike did, or another one of his screen names. Sounds like he thought it was a pretty good buy. Not to mention the high feedback the seller has. (In Mikes opinion)

How in the world could it be worth taking a risk on that grill? With very poor feedback ratings, hidden bidders, hidden feedback and cash or money order.
One would half to be a few cards short of a full deck to send that guy money expecting to receive an NOS grill in perfect condition.

And yes this IS MY OPINION

BroadwayBlue

390cs68rcode said:
BTW the seller of this auction took some more negative feedback. Their rating is 88%. ouch.

Whoa!! :eek: I thought the last month was at 0 just yesterday.

Does the last 6 months include the last month number?
I thought last 6 was at 1 as well.

To top it off ... he pulled the auction!!!

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

That picture has been bugging me all along. Looks too professional or catalog like to me.

rvrtrash

390cs68rcode said:
BTW the seller of this auction took some more negative feedback. Their rating is 88%. ouch.

If you consider just the last month's feedback, it's at 40%. You don't even have a 50-50 chance of not getting hosed. I don't think even Mike can defend that.

Steve

Perkchiro

BroadwayBlue said:
It don't think it's relisted. I think it's the same auction - he pulled it.

Notice near the top:
The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

Your are right and I stand corrected, again:embarass: