CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 01/25/2006, 12:42 PM   #1
texdriver

Shelby Calendar with Bill Neale Artwork...

Hello fellow Shelby Fans. I just want to let you know about a calendar you may want to check out.

Still Available!
LIMITED EDITION CALENDAR FROM TEXAS LEGENDS CARROLL SHELBY AND BILL NEALE

Texas Driver Magazine still has some of our Limited Edition 18 Month 2006/07 Calendar benefitting the Carroll Shelby Children’s Foundation.

This oversized 13 inch x 18 inch full color calendar features 19 of Bill Neale’s famous paintings of Carroll Shelby’s cars and races created throughout the years of their long friendship. Each month features a different Shelby car and an interesting description and story behind the painting, as written by Bill Neale.

These calendars are printed on the highest quality 100 lb. weight paper. Each month’s painting is printed on one side only which will allow for quality matting and framing of calendar images as individual works of art.

This never before done calendar is expected to be a collector’s item. The plates and digital files will be destroyed after production.

These limited edition calendars are available only from the Texas Driver Magazine Online Store for $29.99.

For more information, and to order your calendar, go to http://www.texasdrivermagazine.com/shelbycalendar.shtml .
texdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/2006, 12:48 PM   #2
Mustanglvr
My Car Details

Former GT/CS owner :(

Send a message via Yahoo to Mustanglvr
My Garage
Is there a California Special in the calender?

RHONDA
GT/CS FOREVER!
Mustanglvr is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > Misc Forums > Off Topic Lounge