• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Lucas Square 8 Fog Lights

Mosesatm

Here is an explanation (don't know if it's correct or not) of the difference between the GT/CS Lucas Square 8 and what the author calls the Square 8 Plus.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Luca...34207QQitemZ4600221693QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Here is a good used Lucas Square 8 Plus, the Italian-designed successor to the worthy Square 8. Sorry, I only have the one. It would, however, also make a great "extreme back-up light" on an off-road or rally car!

These are actually a little larger than the original Square 8, and are suited for those wanting to light a big car, or who want to make an imposing appearance. They were designed and produced at the Carello factory in Italy. A couple of years ago, I sold a NOS pair of these to a guy who said we was putting them on a concours Avanti!

Note that the yellowish cast to the pics is due to indoor lighting; it's not on the lamp itself!

This is a good used light, with a halogen capsule, and only a few minor marks to the otherwise bright and well-presenting chrome. The wiring probably ought to be replaced, however.

Check my perfect Feedback and bid with confidence!

Last edited: