CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 08/26/2017, 09:41 AM   #1
admin
Administrator
My Car Details

Just your friendly neighborhood webmaster...

My Garage
Photo Gallery fixed, but....

Yeah!!! The Photo Gallery is now fixed.

After being down for way too long, the Photo Gallery feature of the site is now fixed. The original software developer disappeared a while ago and left no way of getting support on his product. But I was finally able to find someone who has the skills (and who I trusted) to get in a fix the problem.

The only problem is that several Gallery entries had images that couldn't be recovered, so they don't work. If you have one of those broken Galleries and want your images shown you'll have to upload them again. If you need help with that please let me know.

Having said all of that, many people have gravitated to the Garage feature instead of the Photo Gallery. The Garage is a more robust system, so if you've already set up your Garage then there may be no reason to go back to the older Photo Gallery system. It's up to you.

admin is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions