• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Local Cruise

Maine gt/cs

We had our Coastal Mustang Cruise today and what a great turnout. There was 124 Mustangs in the cruise. Started out at a local Ford dealership and after a 45 mile ride, ended at a local dragstrip where there was a car show , drag racing, and a barrel race that turned into a great smoke show. My car took best in show for the 1964 to 1970 class. I told the people judging the cars not to judge mine. I was told that the car is great looking and should be judged so drive the car up to the staging lanes and get your plaque. I told my son to go get the car and drive it up for HIS award. Then the told him to run it through the gears down the track. You want to talk about one pumped up 19 year old kid. He is still telling anyone he can tell about dragging dads car at the strip. Made my day. He loves that car. Here are a few pictures of the day.

Tim

Attachments

• DSCN0728 (1).jpg
    DSCN0728 (1).jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN0732.jpg
    DSCN0732.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN0734 (1).jpg
    DSCN0734 (1).jpg
    102 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN0737 (1).jpg
    DSCN0737 (1).jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN0729 (1).jpg
    DSCN0729 (1).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 45

Mosesatm

Is that an old Mustang, nut - or an old, Mustang nut, or in our case both?

Ruppstang

Those are great times to be a dad. All of the things in life come and go but memories like that last for ever! I built Mustangs with both of our sons, cost us a lot of money but hands down it the best thing I have ever done with my boys.