CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 01/05/2005, 07:29 PM   #1
Beau66

My Garage
Any HCS or CS in Louisiana?

Just curious if there are any other HCS or CS residing in Louisiana. Surely I am not the only one. I now have the HCS fender badges and soon, my 66 convertible will be painted back to its original Highland Green color. The car is currently white with hints of Highland Green everywhere. Trunk, underneath, inside convertible fold down area, and all those other hard to paint places. I am also in the beginning stage of "renewing" my 66 hardtop. Very excited to get started.

Beau66
Beau66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2005, 08:26 PM   #2
Beau66

My Garage
Re:Any HCS or CS in Louisiana?

Another try.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mustangforupload.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	370  
Old 01/05/2005, 08:28 PM   #3
mmarsalone

Beau,

I'm from New Orleans, but I live in St. Louis now. I've been up here a couple of years. I bought my CS while living here. When I move back home, I'll be bringing it with me. Just have to wait to be transferred home again. Right now, I'm waiting for the manager in that area to retire.
mmarsalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2005, 09:54 PM   #4
hicountrybob

Hi, Danny, sweet '66 HCS ragtop. Actually, your original color is to be Timberline Green, a far cry from the '68 Highland Green that you mentioned in your post earlier this evening. Did I look up the Ford and Dupont color codes for you when you bought the badges from me, as I don't recall, so let me know if you need them. High Country Bob here. Oh, you do have a friend in the diamond business(hcs hobby) in your state, in Alila Springs, LA 70420 as of May 2004. See you 'round, welcome to the best site on line, bar none!!!!!!!!
hicountrybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/2005, 06:44 AM   #5
Beau66

My Garage

I was reading about other mustangs and must have gotten excited and typed Hightland instead of Timberline....OOPS. I agree with you regarding this web site. I am very glad to be a member. I would appreaciate it if you gave me the paint codes again. I promise to keep them in a safe place....

Thanks Bob,
Beau66
Old 01/06/2005, 09:55 AM   #6
Beau66

My Garage

Don't I feel like an Idiot........I was reading about a 68 Highland Green while attempting to post a photo of my car....Ya know, sometimes if pays to slow down and pay attention to what you are doing.......Ha-Ha-Ha. Say it again, Timberline, Timberline, Timberline........

Beau66

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > Misc Forums > Off Topic Lounge