CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 06/22/2017, 02:33 PM   #151
Diesel Donna
My Car Details

Take that pony for a ride!

Well hello everyone. Been a very long time. After THREE YEARS AND THREE MONTHS I have finally brought my Mustang home. I only have to take her back sometime in July to the Mustang shop for a couple of days for final details...those are the good guys at Mustang Country International.
The shop that held me up and I do mean HELD ME UP, ransom style, was Fix Auto Body and Paint shop in Paramount, CA. Never never go there! The paint color and application was beautiful but the communication from them was absolutely horrible. I can't even begin to explain the trouble I had with them about EVERYTHING.
The car is as good as it is gonna get from that shop. I was lied to and constantly put off by the manager who finally was fired but never told me he was gone.I found out on my own and then the owner was just about as bad.
I was sick to my stomach to have my car there and am SO relieved to have her back.

I want to give a huge thanks to all my friends on this site who offered advice and parts to help me along. I'll try and post pictures as soon as I dig her back out of the garage and can get interior images as well.

I hope to get back out there to a few car shows soon!

My GT/CS was my first car, still have it 43 years later. Paid $800. Featured in the May 1998 issue of Mustang Illustrated.
70 Cadillac S&S Ambulance, 70 Toyota Land Cruiser
Diesel Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/25/2017, 10:51 AM   #152
hcsstang

eBay: hcsstang

Glad that you got the car back. I would love to get out to Cal and see you again but my travel time is limited from now on.

302 V4 HCS
hcsstang is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions