• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 gt/cs

GT/CS S Code

Has anyone that lives in the area gone down to view this GT/CS complete with Marti report that is up for sale at this Tacoma, Washington dealership? It is missing the fog lights and has no side stripes (possible damage from an accident?) I'm surprised that they would list it for sale on the Web with the included photos without doing any detailing under the hood (dirty and rusty). A friend of ours here in Victoria asked me about it so I said that I'd put a query here on the site to see if anyone knows anything about this car?
Many thanks!
Al
http://www.premium-motors.com/view_vehicle.html?vehicle_id=736

CaliStang68

What are Standard 68 Fenders and how are they identified? I apologize to all I know this is not the forum site.
Rick

franklinair

Rick;
The front fenders for a GTCS are not supposed to have the engine/pony emblems, just the Mustang script.

Neil

Attachments

• ALL PHOTOS 010.jpg
    ALL PHOTOS 010.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 45

clubpro

It is also missing all of the trim around the back window. It does have the fog light brackets which is unusual.

Cheers,

Ron

gt/csj4

looking closely it appears to still have the holes in the "j'' moldings for the lucas lights. Maybe a theft recovery...