CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 11/02/2004, 09:36 AM   #1
CobraMan
My Car Details

XLVelocity.com

Red CS On EBAY Beware

Yes I'm a newbie here but have been attending and reading for over a year now. Really like this "Place". Here is my contribution-There is a Red CS on Ebay with a buyitnow for $13,500. Although the description is very attractive, I visited the car and notice previous damage not being offered on the auction. The Seller made an adjustment this morning based on my recommendation but is leaving out important information. The car has body work on the left hand quarter that extends under the roof line and terminates to the rear taillight. The cars paint is peeling in multiple areas. The pictures presents a great looking vehicle while in person has a different appearance. Be careful and proceed accordingly.
CobraMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/2004, 03:06 PM   #2
PFSlim
My Car Details

eBay: calspec68

My Garage
Re:Red CS On EBAY Beware

One of my friends was looking at this car on ebay. I passed along your comments. He didn't seem very interested after that. I appreciate your posting.

Paul
PFSlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/2004, 08:08 PM   #3
CobraMan
My Car Details

XLVelocity.com

Re:Red CS On EBAY Beware

Sure thing. I hope we see more of this "watch dog" approach for persons of interest. Getting a bad buy is hard on the pocketbook and more than likely has a ripple affect. If a buyer gets stung on a deal , the "Loss" will be passed on to some other buyer and so on. I'm glad you and your buddy found the information meaningful.
CobraMan is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions