• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Cool! Ski Country Special Emblems!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Wow! I've never seen these offered for sale before. I've also never heard reference to them on Broncos (and you'd think I would since I run ClassicBroncos.com ;))

I dropped the seller an email to see if he has any more backup for his info.

OP
OP
S

StraightSix

If I had to be driving on icy Colorado roads in the late 60's, I would much rather have a 4wd Bronco than a Mustang or Fairlane. The Ski Country Special Bronco makes logical sense, but I don't know if they actually made them. Most of the literature that I've seen on Ski Country Specials has been on this site, so I can't confirm or deny the existance of a Ski Country Bronco ???

-Winston

cannot find the decals on site provided. Please double-check and reply. I would love to get a pair. Thanks for the help!!!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
VJ, check the date on the original posts. That was 4 months ago and the auction is long over.

If I recall they went for $130 or more.

Sarge

I recall seeing a post that mentioned the Bronco Ski Special about 6-8 months ago, and thought it was on this website. I could be having a "senior moment" and read it elsewhere...

Yabbo

Ski Country Special Bronco, 1973

My brother and I have been searching for years on anything we can dig up on Ski Country Specials, especially Broncos, since he owns one. He bought it in or around 1989. It came from Colorado and now is in MN. He did some work to it in the early 90's and the emblems were lost. No one has ever seen a Ski Country Special Bronco and only few have even heard of them. Just a month or two ago he was going through a tote in his shop and found the emblems! I'm here to say that they did exist and at least one is still around.