• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Fuse Box Information

Mosesatm

Here is a photo I found on the web. It may be useful to someone.

Attachments

• 66%20fuse%20box%20w%20desc.jpg
    66%20fuse%20box%20w%20desc.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 48
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Here's a little project I'm working on in my spare time (PDF).
Does anyone know what color Wire 35 is supposed to be?

Attachments

• E5 with Colors.jpg
    E5 with Colors.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 39
  • E5.pdf
    416.3 KB · Views: 34

CougarCJ

Orange, according to an old loom I have in the shed. Mike

+1 #35 - Orange is what I found in other schematics. Presuming that Ford was consistent with there wire colors across the board in all of their drawings.

franklinair

I'm confused. The diagram you posted shows wire #35 going between the Alternator & Regulator, and my Master Wiring List says its White.
BUT: I looked at 2 '68 Mustangs that i have here, and the wire IS Orange.

I found 2 Orange wire listings: #172, going between a seatback relay to a seatback solenoid. (I have no idea what this is for.)
The second Orange wire I found listed, #807 is shown as the left door speaker wire.

Arlie, I will bring a copy of this wiring list to you in Lincoln. Its applicable to Mustangs 1965 thru 1973, and see what you think.

Neil

Last edited: