• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale '68 GT/CS Model Car Kit

Mosesatm

Last edited:

shane18fly

P.S. Yes, Arlie I have finally been able to post after the last year thanks to Jon's help. I'll get a gallery up with the Royal Maroon and Wimbledon White GT/CS's as soon as I can get help from my teenage son-I am a total technophobe! Thanks for your help and input with my prior pm's regarding some of the vehicles offered on the site-this is a great group of folks and many have helped me issues with my cars.....shane

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Ha, you read my mind. I was just going to make that comment!

Did you pass on that Texas car?

Your PM function is turned off.

Last edited:

shane18fly

Passed on that but the OK car looks like the one I've been looking for(Gulf Aquastream with blue stipes-sound familiar?). Still no room in the garage and working on the BOSS( my wife) to allow another orphan into the stable. I looked at Magnum's car for a while but saw it was taken off the market or sold. Have to talk to Jon I guess to get the PM function restarted unless someone has advice for that! Thanks for answering my stupid questions...shane

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Try going into User CP, then click on Edit Options and check the box that says "Enable Private Messaging".

shane18fly

Yup, tried and no go-I contacted Jon by e-mail. He should be able to fix the problem.shane

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Shane, you should be set now. Sorry for the hassle.